Award-winning Planning Services
The Connecticut Convention Center’s award-winning event planning and in-house catering team combine with spectacular function space to make every event unforgettable. From start to finish we’ll help streamline the planning process by sourcing, arranging and delivering everything and everybody you need to feel completely in control of your event.
The Connecticut Convention Center is the exclusive provider of the following services:
- Food and beverage (including the distribution of alcoholic beverages and vending machine operations)
- Event staffing (security, housekeeping, fire marshal, police officer and nurse)
- Rigging services for all lighting, sound equipment and banner hanging
- Utilities and telecommunications
- Event promotion on the outdoor marquee and website
- Ticket/box office services (ticket takers and ticket sellers)
For more information on our exclusive services, please consult the Connecticut Convention Center’s Rules and Regulations, or contact your Event Manager.
A four-time recipient of Successful Meetings’ prestigious Pinnacle Award, the Connecticut Convention & Sports Bureau (CTCSB) can assist throughout all phases of convention planning. The Bureau provides assistance in planning pre-/post-convention tours, meeting tours, spouse programs and children’s activities. The Bureau can also provide contact information should your group wish to invite a state or local government official to participate in your meeting or program. Or, the Bureau can direct you to a local source of services for your convention or meeting, and provide you with a directory of suppliers from its membership. Some of the CTCSB’s services include:
- Bid Proposals
- Pre-Convention Planning
- Site Tours
- Special Programs & Referrals
- Convention Planning Promotion
- Agency Coordination
- Registration Clerk Service
For additional information, please visit ctmeetings.org.