New England golfers will get a jump start on the 2013 season when the Connecticut Golf Show returns to the Connecticut Convention Center, Friday, March 15 – Sunday, March 17! The show features the largest gathering of golf retailers and exhibitors under one roof in Connecticut and is considered the golf sale of the year in New England.
Attendees will have the chance to:
- browse the season’s lowest on name-brand clubs and equipment from the industry’s top manufacturers
- be the first to try out hot new clubs for FREE on an indoor driving range
- play fun skills contests featuring thousands of dollars in prizes
- take a FREE lesson from a top PGA pro
- visit special areas for golf travel and other exciting activities
In addition, attendees will receive a front door goody bag including free golf at Stanley Golf Course, Tower Ridge and Blackledge, golf balls, tickets to the Travelers Championship Pro-Am, a one-year subscription to Golf Digest and more!
To read the full press release, click here.