Resources for Event Planners
With vibrant nightlife, a lively restaurant scene and world-class cultural attractions, Hartford is already a great meeting destination. Now Hartford and the Connecticut Convention Center offer an ideal venue for memorable events, from intimate upscale gatherings to large tradeshows and conventions.
HOW DO WE DO IT?
Start with a stunning facility featuring floor-to-ceiling glass with exhilarating views from one hundred feet above ground. Then add the ability to shape that space into exactly the setting you’re looking for. The perfect setting for trade shows, conventions, business meetings and more, the Connecticut Convention Center is setting a new standard for convention facilities with features including:
- 140,000 square feet of exhibition space, a 40,000 square foot ballroom and 25,000 square feet of flexible meeting space
- Outstanding, in-house catering and professional event management
- Conveniently located at the crossroads of New England halfway between New York City and Boston
- Newly constructed facilities that boast state-of-the-art telecommunications services, wiring, and rigging
- A wealth of hotels, restaurants and other world-class attractions
- Floor plan that accommodates attendees and keeps integral operations staff as unobtrusive as possible
- Excellent demographics
FLOORPLANS AND BUILDING DETAILS
Use our detailed floor plans to assist you in planning your upcoming event at the Connecticut Convention Center. Document details include specific room dimensions and options for configuring and subdividing each space.